Tuesday, 3 February 2009
6th of 6th!!!
vile parle [s.v. road], taken while i was on my way home with parag on his bike [that's both our shadows on the car!!!]
Megha [do check out her lovely artwork] tagged me for the 'sixth photograph from the sixth folder theme'! Yes, it is as random as it sounds! And this is my 6th image from the 6th folder in the month of Jan!
Here are the rules:
1.pick the 6th picture from your 6th photo folder.
2.tell the story around it.
3.pass it onto 6 other people you like.
And these are my 6 people:
1. Jaya, who encouraged me [or rather forced me] to start blogging so many years ago!
2. Nash, my official photo-take-outing partner who gifted me a copper cat from one of his road trips to Rajasthan thanks to which I got my web name flaming coppercat!
3. Gopal, whose daily photoblog was the main inspiration to start mine!
4. Mangesh, whose crisp photography style I will never forget.
5. Jolene, who gets excited with each photograph I upload!
6. Archana, whose documentation of interior spaces is a true inspiration for every house.