Friday, 27 February 2009
Monday, 23 February 2009
Friday, 20 February 2009
Tuesday, 17 February 2009
Monday, 16 February 2009
Sudharak Olwe: Kamathipura-The Changing Space
Jyotika Jain: Ladies Special-Myraid Moments
Photography Promotion Trust presents photographs from the workshop for children of Conservancy workers by Ravi Shekhar
Me! Within these moments, they are.
Dia Mehta: Intuitive Synchrony for Dynamic Transformation
Verses by Surendra Rao
It has been a memorable week for me at the Kala Ghoda Festival. So much learned, so many invaluable friends attained!
Sunday, 15 February 2009
Saturday, 14 February 2009
Friday, 13 February 2009
Wednesday, 11 February 2009
Tuesday, 10 February 2009
Monday, 9 February 2009
Saturday, 7 February 2009
Wednesday, 4 February 2009
Tuesday, 3 February 2009
vile parle [s.v. road], taken while i was on my way home with parag on his bike [that's both our shadows on the car!!!]
Megha [do check out her lovely artwork] tagged me for the 'sixth photograph from the sixth folder theme'! Yes, it is as random as it sounds! And this is my 6th image from the 6th folder in the month of Jan!
Here are the rules:
1.pick the 6th picture from your 6th photo folder.
2.tell the story around it.
3.pass it onto 6 other people you like.
And these are my 6 people:
1. Jaya, who encouraged me [or rather forced me] to start blogging so many years ago!
2. Nash, my official photo-take-outing partner who gifted me a copper cat from one of his road trips to Rajasthan thanks to which I got my web name flaming coppercat!
3. Gopal, whose daily photoblog was the main inspiration to start mine!
4. Mangesh, whose crisp photography style I will never forget.
5. Jolene, who gets excited with each photograph I upload!
6. Archana, whose documentation of interior spaces is a true inspiration for every house.
Sunday, 1 February 2009
lower parel vegetable market.
[january has come to an end, and what a month it has been! i was so excited and nervous about starting this blog, about the challenge of creating one image a day. and now i know how much fun it is, i'm truly having a blast!!!
thanks to all for being a part of each day!!!]